London Pitch Challenge
Santiago - Dubai - Abu Dhabi - London- San Francisco
10 - 14 June 2019
LONDON DEMO EVENT
Calling all Palestinian entrepreneurs from around the globe!
Do you have a tech startup that needs funding, do you lack the strategic support needed to develop a scalable venture? Or are you an up-and-coming entrepreneur with a promising tech idea that needs professional feedback. If so, then MENACatalyst is calling on you to take the next step and take part in our 2019 LONDON Pitch Challenge.
The 4th installment of our Pitch Challenge series is open to all tech startups and business ideas from across Palestine and our global diaspora community. Our Pitch Challenge series and accompanying international Demo Events identifies and selects the most competitive startups led by Palestinian from around the globe. We bring together, tech startups and up-and-coming entrepreneurs, to connect and collaborate with an international network of some of the most highly successful and influential game changers transforming the landscape of innovation and entrepreneurship.
Our pitch challenge series is a highly sought after event, where we challenge our startups and entrepreneurs to challenge industry boundaries with dynamic pitches that are clearly articulated and present viable business models.
With our subsequent Demo Event, we mobilize a network of committed Palestinian professionals from across the globe to take action and support Palestinian innovation and entrepreneurship essential towards developing a Palestinian based resilient virtual economy. Participating startups gain the opportunity to not only meet business leaders and investors but to tap into invaluable investment and mentorship opportunities.
Why take part?
- Enhanced exposure for your startup venture or idea through our various media outlets.
- Gain invaluable feedback from a professional panel of judges.
- Vie for the opportunity to take part in our demo events.
- Connect with our global network of business professional and impact investors.
- Mentorship opportunities to scale your venture.
- Make the contacts needed to integrate into new regional and international markets.
Applicants for the MENACatalyst 2019 LONDON Pitch Challenge must meet the following criteria:
- Startups are less than 5-years of operation
- Provides innovative solutions/services
- Innovative or scalable business model
- Has initial traction or MVP
- Founders should be proficient in English and have no hesitancy to present your startup to a wide audience.
Drinks & Mingling16:00 - 16:15
After the check in at the front entrance, all participants are welcome to the main meeting area for mingling and to drink coffee to prepare for the eventful evening.
Setting the Tone for the Event16:15 - 16:45
This session includes welcome speeches delivered by MENACatalyst Foundation, and keynote speeches delivered by guest speakers.
Speed Intros16:45 - 16:50
It is time to get all participants involved. Everyone in the room is allowed 30 seconds to introduce themselves, tell where they are from and why they are at the event.
Pitch Presentations16:50 - 18:20
Teams line up in order to make quick 5 minute pitching.